Sunday, December 9, 2007

Catching Up...

Well I haven't posted in a while and I have been thinking about several things to write about.

First, I am so proud of my wife for her diligence and hard work in taking off 27 pounds so far. As if she wasn't hot enough already, she keeps getting hotter. Also to see the sense of accomplishment in her life has been a pleasure for me to witness. Great work sweetie!


Second, we have a new addition to our family. You seen previews and heard us talk a little bit about it. But I officially introduce you to.............The Man Beard!!!





Week 3-ish




Week 4-ish








Saturday 12/8 before the Christmas Party, with "The Hot Wife"


This is my first crack EVER at a beard. I kind of dig it! The kids dig it too. The Hot Wife?...not so much. Tell me what YOU think.

One more AWESOME thing! DON'T STOP READING YET! One of the guys I know from the House of Blues called me the other day and asked if I could be a stage hand on an upcoming job with him for a nationally known act. He told me he could not tell me who it was until I signed on. Of course I am going to say yes. So...I said yes. You will never guess who the artist is!! DAVID--FREAKIN'--COPPERFIELD!! I GET TO BE A STAGE HAND FOR DAVID COPPERFIELD! I am a little excited. I have to sign a cofidentiallity agreement and everything. It is going to be cool! I will keep you updated.

Have an awesome week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Man Beard ROCKS!!!! The H.O.T. wife looks awesome too! I happen to be reading Deanna's blog and saw ya'll on there. I'm so excited to see what's happening in your lives. My prayers are with Hunter...he's a Ray, he's tough, he'll be rollin' the sidewalk soon , baby!! I myself have recently gone through the MRI/MRV & the spinal tap crud to figure out what my problem is (how long will it take for them to figure out that I'm just plain looney?)...I'm a Ray too and it's all good!!

Your family needs to start a new book series like the ol' Where's Waldo...:) OK, so let's chat...laquitha98@msn.com. Love you guys! Carla

Anonymous said...

Carla!!!!!! Big hugs to you.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I side with Ebby. Always. It's safest that way.

TAV said...

you guys make one good lookin' couple!!

Anonymous said...

I like Wendi...she is one smart cookie.

Thank you, Tara!

Anonymous said...

wow, dad, you look...nice? i think i have to side with mom on this one. but whatever makes you happy, aye? and mom, you look amazing. can't wait to see both of you at christmas!!!

tell the kids i love them all, and they'd better give me a huge welcome at the airport if they tag along. if not, then at the house.

love you both. 1 week!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Engle! 1 week!!!!!!