Friday, March 6, 2009

Random-ness

I have such an addictive personality. I will eat the same thing for months and then all of a sudden I don't want it anymore. Take Raisin Bran...I have eaten it every morning for over a year now. I went without it for a couple of days and no I don't really care if I eat it again.

Here is another example: I wrote on this blog all the time. Sometimes everyday and sometimes once or twice a week. Now, I don't really care about writing on here. I will continue to write on here due to there being too many people that live away from us that read this to NOT write something every once in a while. (Did that sentence make sense?)
There you go...I have an addictive personality. Good thing I never got into heroine or cocaine. As addictive as my personality is I would probably be dead.
Anyway, I snagged these photos from someone's facebook page. I think it was from Josh H.'s page, but I am not sure who took the pictures. If you by any chance know, please let me know so that I can give them credit.
Here is Hunter playing drums with the youth group worship team, Last In Line. When I see him play or see pictures of him playing it makes me smile. He is so much like his father, which is a good thing. You always hear of drummer having drumming faces. Ronnie doesn't really have one...at least not that I have seen. Hunter on the other hand does. He pokes his bottom lip out. In the last picture I can see that he is doing it.
I really like the middle and last picture. They are so artistic.

No comments: