Friday, March 20, 2009

Sunday Morning

I was standing in our dining room a couple of Sundays ago looking out our sliding glass window. It was snowing and I love to watch the snow fall. As I was standing there 11 deer came into our backyard. I had to get some pictures. I am standing in my house taking these pictures. They aren't very good due to the falling snow and how grey it is outside.. I love where our house is. Right in the middle of town and we have all of these deer in our back yard. Makes me so happy.

5 comments:

the j-crew said...

That really is amazing, how we can coexist in the middle of the city with wild life, so weird. Does Smalls bark at them? Piper would go crazy.

Anonymous said...

Smalls is scared of them. One day he was out doing his "business" when he barked once and took off for the door with his tail tucked.

Anonymous said...

That almost looks like looking across the road when you lived in Austin, KY only that was in the middle of the country not in the middle of town. I am glad you finally got to see the deer :)

The McCutcheons said...

Mark and I are getting hungry just looking at them. Yummy....SAUSAGE!!!! Sorry, we grew up hunting for our food! :)

(They better stay far away from our yard or they might end up in our freezer.)

Anonymous said...

We have a freezer full already. We will just enjoy these until all of our meat is gone.