Friday, February 20, 2009

My Fam

I have great kids!! I love them all dearly and I can't (literally) imagine what my life would be like without them. That goes for my husband, too. Those five people make me whole. They give me purpose, drive, laughter and love.

I really wish that I could get the video of Hunter's band playing last Sunday night. They rocked. I don't know what I really expected, but it wasn't anything like I witnessed. They were truly a band not just 5 boys playing different instruments. I am going to try and get it on here some time.

I also wish that I had pictures of Cole in the play his class put on last Friday. It was so cute. I was able to surprise him by showing up for it. He didn't think I was going to be able to get off work and come. He thought only Ronnie was going to be able to make it. It was fun seeing the look on his face. I didn't have time to go home and get the camera before the play started.

What I do have is pictures of my beautiful girls. The first on is of Veronica and her date, Trevor. They were headed to the SnoDays dance on Valentines Day. She didn't have her 4 inch heels on in the picture. Treavor said that he had to check out how tall she was before they left the house. He couldn't let her be taller than him.

The second picture is of English and her guy, Tim. Unfortunately Tim is over in Iraq right now. They look so happy together. Please be praying for his safety. I think, but I am not sure, that this picture was taken at Ronnie's moms house over New Years. I could be wrong though. Am I right, English? Is this in the dining room with your back to the front door?

Anyway, the third picture is one that Veronica took. Can you guess what it is? It took me a little while to figure it out.

Thank you my wonderful children for blessing me all the time. Thank you my very special husband for treating me like a pampered queen. If I could reach the stars...Pull one down for you...Shine it on my heart...So you could see the truth



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So - is it water running down a drain?

Anonymous said...

So - Is it water running down a drain?

Anonymous said...

Duh.... I still don't know how to do this :):):):)

The McCutcheons said...

Yes, it must be water!

Veronica went with Trevor? He is a really nice guy! We've had him over a few times for Settlers. :) I bet Mark is playing that game this weekend at the Winter Retreat. :)

Eb, did Kristi have the video on her blog? If she did...then I saw it. They were great!

Sarah Carlson said...

I was totally going to say a drain in a sink, but see I am the 10th person to say so, so what's the point? ;) I also saw the video on Kristi's blog just now- awesome!

Thanks Ebby, Hunter, and Cole for coming over for Malachi's party tonight. I felt bad that I didn't get to interact with you more and that the boys got out before I thanked them for coming specifically. You are a beautiful family, and I am so glad you are back here in Rochester! You bless my heart.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

So what is the pic?

I'm dissapointed you didn't mention me among your kids!!!

Kristi said...

Hey Ebby--my DVD burner isn't working on my computer, so I'll have to bring a flash drive to you with the video for you to put on your computer. Ugh!! So, in the meanwhile, if you want to share the boys' video with people, you can direct them to my blog. They did such a great job!