Monday, March 9, 2009

Great Weekend

I had such a great weekend. Even though I had to work both Saturday and Sunday at Target it felt like it was a relaxing two days. I also have some good news. I may be able to stop working at Target at the beginning of May. Depending on what is going on at that time I may keep two shifts per week (if they will let me) so that we can keep our discount. I am so excited!! I will be able to enjoy the weekends with the family as well as the summer. Ahhhhhhh!

Our weekend started out with dinner with our friends Pete and Becky and their 4 girls on Friday night. Hunter wasn't able to join us, but we still had a great time. We sat and laughed, told stories, listened to how Pete gets his students to quit cussing, and watched the kids play.
The next great thing about the weekend was on Sunday morning. I love looking out our sliding glass windows into the woods behind our house. Sunday morning I saw 11 deer standing back there. I took some pictures, but haven't downloaded them yet. I was able to watch them graze and also see squirrels running around. There have been a couple of woodpeckers in the tree directly behind our house before so I hope that they come back. I thought that spring was here, but then it snowed Sunday morning and put that little thought out of my mind.
Here are some pictures from Friday night. That you for having us over. We always have a great time!!!!

Ebby and Becky

Veronica and Becky...don't they look like they could be sisters?Isn't this sweet?!
Do we even want to know what they are doing?
This picture makes me smile. What dorks we have in our family.
Beautiful! Pete thought that Veronica was taking a video so he got close to the camera. When the flash went off he was a little startled. I wish she had gotten a picture of his face then.
And yet they keep inviting us back.
I love this picture of Ronnie and I that Veronica took.

5 comments:

the j-crew said...

The one V took of you guys and the piano is so cool, esp. since music is so important in your family!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

A great weekend?! Without us! Call me soon Ebbs -- we need to catch up!

The McCutcheons said...

I agree with Jennifer. That's a neat picture.

Diane said...

I am glad you all had fun! It looks like constant fun with you all. :)

Kristi said...

Ebby, so glad to hear that you might be able to work less. I know it's stressful working so much and on the weekends, especially. I can't imagine having to do that. I really hope it works out!