Sunday, February 17, 2008

Veronica and Prom

Below is a picture of Veronica in her prom dress. My mom, Veronica and I went shopping yesterday. Poor Veronica tried on so many dresses. She even tried on some that she didn't want to try on, but mom and I wanted to see her in (just to see what the dress looked like.)


This picture isn't very good and doesn't show the details of the dress. I took it with my phone.

I think that it is beautiful. The way I described it to someone this morning was that Veronica's dress is red carpet and the dresses that some of the other girls were trying on were stripper dresses. One girls had a dress on that was literally cut down to her belly button in the front. I don't mind a backless dress, but one that is so revealing in the front bothers me.

Veronica's dress was about 1 1/2 sizes to big and we are having it altered. I will post some more pictures when prom day arrives and she and her date are together.

9 comments:

TAV said...

SO GROWN UP!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

yuan family said...

It is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you. She did a very good job picking out the dress.

Rachel and Hans said...

oh - i LOVE it!! how fun for veronica (and you, too!!)!!

Kristi said...

Very pretty! Yeah--the dress cut to the belly-button would bother me just a little bit, too!

Anonymous said...

thanks everyone! i really like it too. my mom and bethmom made me try on some of the dresses those girls had on. Holy Snaps! i felt like i should have been standing on a corner somewhere. just kidding. i just felt really scandolous. :]

Anonymous said...

Veronica is so grown up and the dress fits her perfectly. There was only one problem.. I was just getting into shopping when she decided to go back to the first shop and get this dress. The only thing left is hitting the tanning booth the week before prom. What a knockout she will be with a tan. Proud grandmother - you bet!!!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Way too grown up. I do not approve. Victoria will always be six years old to me!!!

(Okay, no, you look awesome.)