Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Updates on Softball

Yesterday started the first day of practices. We didn't do a lot, just some fielding and batting. During the fielding i played second most of the time and I'm not going to lie, I did pretty well. I liked it a lot. So practices are now 5 days a week from 4:00 to 6:00. My arms are soar from batting and I'm starting to feel it in my legs. I hadn't been getting my leg taped for my shin splints, but today i finally sucked it up and got it taped. It felt Marvelous! I will say my leg got a little numb after a while, but all in all it felt a lot better. Well this story hasn't been all that funny, so here's a fun fact for everyone.


Did you know....Frogs don't drink water? Bum, Bum, Bum!!!!

3 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Sik-yow!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!!!!!

Bing-yow!

TAV said...

I like sik-you more, actually.