Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valentines

I am one bless woman. I have 5 Valentines that love me very much.

My first Valentine is spending the weekend in Las Vegas. Ronnie and his cousin, Scott, have talked about taking a vacation together for a couple of years now, and it finally worked out. The one thing that I could ring Scotts neck for is the time Ronnie left this morning. He had to be to the airport by 5:00 AM!!! They are going to a Ray Romano comedy show one night and I am not sure if they will be catching any other shows. They are staying at the Mirage. Ronnie's last day at both of his jobs here in South Carolina was yesterday. After returning from Las Vegas on Sunday he will head to Rochester, MN on Wedneday. Our family will be apart for about 4 months. Boo-hoo. It will be fine. The only really bad part is of course not seeing him every day, but he will also miss Veronica's games.

My second Valentine (I am going in age order) is English. She is busy studying for her exit exams. She has one exam a week for three weeks. She sounded a little stressed the last time I talked to her. By the way she talked it sounded as if her first exam went well. I can't wait to see her in 2 weeks. I fly out on February 27th to go to her graduation. Grandma Jan and Uncle John are also going to come up from southern Cali. for that same weekend. Should be a good time.

My third Valentine (remember this is in age order only) is Veronica. Miss Veronica is doing great with softball. She is practicing at second base for right now. I think that is a pretty good spot for someone never having played before. She is working hard. She was also invited to prom this year. Not too sure about this. Ronnie has met the boy and everything, but we have yet to tell her if she can go. Ronnie will let her know when he gets back on Sunday. Poor girl having to wait that long.

My forth Valentine is Hunter. He is doing really well. He is really excited about playing drums in the St. Patrick's parade in March. They won't be marching in the parade, but will be playing at the end of the street where everyone gathers for the day. They will play for 30-45 minutes and Hunter plays every song but one. I will video tape him playing and try to put it on here.

My fifth Valentine is Cole. Cole is just a mess. He makes us laugh most of the time, but boy can he be a stinker. Those baby blue eyes he has can't keep him from getting into trouble most of the time, but sometimes when he looks at me I can't help but think "Oh, what a cutie!" and then he gets away with what ever it was that he did. He is doing really good in school. Scored in the 95% on his national testing.

I am so blessed by so many people that surround me. I had a pretty rough week...worried a couple of people that I was losing it... but it made it better knowing that everyone loves me so very much.

I hope you have a wonderul Valentines Day.

1 comment:

TAV said...

wow, those are some awesome kiddos (and husband gambling vday weekend away. ha ha).