Monday, February 18, 2008

A Brief Glimpse in Veronica's Life.

Hello everyone. So this past Saturday was very hectic for me. Here's the story:

Friday night I accidentally fell alseep on the couch. Ususally it's not an accident but this time it was. My parent's youngest child Cole is an early bird. He doesn't wake up early to get any worms, he wakes up early to play video games. Saturday he came down stairs at 6...a.m. As I told you before, I was asleep on the couch when Cole comes running down stairs and turns on the TV. He tries to get me to go up stairs, but I was out of it so I just laid there and tried to fall back asleep. No such luck. Eventually I get up, walk up the stairs, and fall on my bed. That was at 6:30.

9:30 rolls around and my dearest mother comes in and wakes me up. She reminds me that I have to go clean the softball field. Joy. The head coach says that the softball field is ours so we should take care of it. Woo. Anyway, I had already decided I was going to volunteer for the bathrooms because I know alot of girls that don't like cleaning bathrooms and such. I'm soooo glad I chose the bathrooms. Yes, it was nasty. Yes, it was a lot of work. Yes, the electricity didn't work, but we got finished at least an hour before any of the other girls. We had fun. We got wet and laughed at the nastiness. The only bad part was there wasn't any hose and i was on water duty. I had to carry big buckets of water. It was alright though.

When my mom picks me up we head over to Bethmom's house. Right after cleaning bathrooms, so you can bet I looked lovely. We headed over to Sheppard's, this store in Longs. Before I get to the trying on dresses, I'll describe my dishevelment, if that's a word. I had bleach and dirt on my sweatshirt, my chucks were orange from the clay, my jeans were filthy and my hair looked marvelous I'm sure. When we started looking for dresses it was crazy. There were so many dresses. I'm really picky so i felt bad for bethmom and mom because I kept telling them i didn't like any of the dresses they chose. We finally found that white one and I like it but I wasn't sure if it was THE one. So we put the dress on hold and drove to the mall to look some more. I found this really pretty white dress that was tight on the body and then flowed out at the knees. It was gorgeous. This girl saw me in it and wanted to try it on, so I let her. This girl looked great in it and was in love with the dress. I liked it but not as much as she did, so I let her have it. Bethmom thought I was crazy. Oh well. After that I didn't want to try on anymore dresses so we went back to Sheppard's and bought the dress. I was so exhausted I even turned down ICECREAM! I was delusional.

Well that was my Saturday. Fun, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

veronica, please. No matter what you say you always look gorgeous, even if you did just finish scrubbing toilets. Btw, your dress is beautiful, and pretty sure I'm jealous