Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tats

Our family likes tatoos. I have two and Ronnie has one and we both want to get new ones, but they are SOOOOOOO expensive. Veronica would have one if we would take her. Actually Veronica would rather have a "Marilyn" peircing or lip piercing if we would take her. That is a big NO! I have told her that I would take her to get her nose done, but not her lips or other non nose/ear areas.

Then there is English. She has the most. I think she is on #9. I finally saw a peice of her newest one. I can't see the whole thing because thankfully she has clothes on. In the bottom picture she has a white tank top on, but you can see the outline of the tatoo on her side. I think that this wraps around to the front...not sure though since I haven't see it yet.

The top picture is of one that she has had (I think). It looks like the two peices have connected.

The other day on facebook, English was trying to give away some of her freckles. I remember back when she was in elementary school a boy that sat next to her was always trying to count them. I can't imagine what she would look like without them.

English and her guy are planning on coming to visit in August. Ronnie and I will be in California in June, but we will be in Southern Cali. and won't have the chance to see her. I am willing to give up one or two days in June so that we can spend a lot of time together in August.

I miss my girl, but I am so proud of her. She will be 21 next month...oh, I almost just passed out. That makes me feel so old! :)

5 comments:

Karin said...

Do I even want to ask what a "marilyn" piercing is?

Karin said...

oh, wait, don't tell me it's through the upper lip like where monroe had her beauty mark... is that it?

Elizabeth said...

The one piercing I saw that I'll never forget was a really cute girl who had big, deep, adorable dimples on both cheeks when she smiled. She had pierced both of them with a metal ball right in the center of each dimple. I thought it was so sad! Those beautiful dimples! That's just me though...I don't get the piercing thing. :-)

Ebby Ray said...

Marilyn is a peircing where she had her beauty mark.

I don't like facial peircings either and that is why I won't take her to get one.

I have seen those dimple ones, too, and I do not like them at all. I also don't like it when they gage their ears. YUCK!!!!

The McCutcheons said...

I am glad that I am not the only one who didn't know what the "marilyn" piercing was. :)