Monday, May 11, 2009

So Much For Sleep

Veronica was busy taking pictures yesterday. One of her projects was So Much For Sleep, the band that Hunter is in. Let me introduce you to the five boys that are going to take care of their families when they sign their record deal with a label in a few years. :)
Steve, Isaak, Nate, Hunter and Logan.

Here is Isaak...Lead Vocals Nate on the bass
Logan on Electric Guitar and vocals
Hunter backing them all up on the drums
There should be a picture of Steve right here on Electric Guitar, but he wasn't there yesterday for practice.
So Much For Sleep has their first gig this coming Friday night. Should be a fun time for everyone that gets to go. Unfortunately....I have to work. :(

2 comments:

Diane said...

Some great pictures by Veezy! She's a pro. I am going to try to go to the show, but I don't know if I will be able to make it.

the j-crew said...

I'm so glad Vray got her name on the pics so no one can steal em!