Monday, May 18, 2009

Second Prom

This was a good weekend for the Ray kids. Cole was able to spend the afteroon with his friend, Caleb, on Sunday. Hunter lead worship for the youth group Sunday morning playing the guitar and singing, and had his gig on Friday night, which I heard was very good. Everyone said that he did a good job leading worship.

Saturday was spent getting ready for prom (the second one). Veronica had three friends that came over to "help" her get ready. I must say that I think she looked beautiful. Yes, her date, Sam, was wearing a yellow zoot suit, and no I do not know why. His favorite color is yellow...that is all I know. We were very fortunate to find a dress that perfectly matched his suit.

Here is Veronica and Hunter. The reason this picture was taken is because of the seriously weird short shorts Hunter is wearing. Yuck! One fact is that they are about the same height. So Hunter is somewhere about the 5'8" range. I don't know how to make the picture bigger, but this was when they were leaving the house around 5:30. Big bird and little bird.
This was at a hotel in downtown Rochester.
The back of the dress.
V-Ray...isn't she beautiful!!!!
Veronica likes to take pictures while jumping. The group they went with to the first prom all did this together. This time we just did Veronica and then Sam.
This was Sam's jump. Pretty cool isn't it.
This is the result of Sam's jump. I about cried I was laughing so hard after this. He went to prom like this. Thankfully his jacket covered it up.
Well I didn't put pictures up of Veronica and the first prom. She wore the same dress that she wore last year in North Myrtle Beach. Sam wore a black tux to that one since her dress was black and white.
Oh my girls are growing up. English got a car this weekend that she bought on her own. They are growing up and I am getting old....oy vey!!

9 comments:

Bethmom said...

Poor Sam, bless his heart..... Hoe did you get all those curls in Veronica's hair and how did they match the yellows???? Thanks for sharing the pics

ebby ray said...

hairspray and a guess at the colors. we just happened to luck out on the colors

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Victoria is so ugly ...

Ha .. bigtime joke. Gorgeous.

And the pants splitting. JB and I both laughed outloud!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Hey did Ronaldo tell you I called?

TAV said...

Wow!! I really like the yellow.
Hunter is 5'8"?!?!?>!

Ebby Ray said...

Wen...yes he did tell me. I am glad that you got to talk to someone in our family. :) Next time it has to be me.

Tara...Hunt is about to pass me. I can't look down at either of them anymore. Now it is eye to eye or looking up a little. It kills me. :)

Karin said...

wow, beautiful photos. no, beautiful people in photos! : )

and I LOVE V's dress. looks so flowy and comfortable!!!

Anonymous said...

Cracked me up-great pictures!V looked great:) and your next post about on the job moments was equally as priceless. You should do a post for Target-behind the scenes as a cashier...those mental moments you cannot speak of...Glad your boss appreciates your social connections in the community!
love ya,
mom k

Schuster Fam said...

Sam dude-get some yellow underpants!!! GEeSH!