Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged - I'm It

I was tagged…TWICE! What is up with that? I am not that interesting, people. Here goes anyway.

Attached or Single? Attached to Ron. It will be 17 years in November.

Best Friend? My husband!!

Cake or Pie? Pie..cake…pie…cake…I can’t decide.

Day of Choice? Saturdays.

Essential Item? A book. I love to read.

Flavor of Ice Cream? Vanilla, chocolate chip or Moose Tracks.

Gummy Bears or Worms? Gummy Bears!!

Hometown? I have moved so much that I don’t really have one main place, but I consider North Myrtle Beach, SC to be my hometown.

Indulgences? A new book.

January or July? January

Kids? We have 4 kids…English (20), Veronica (16), Hunter (13) and Cole (9).

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? I went to a movie with English while she was here, but I don’t remember the name of it.

Middle Name? Edwards…Mom! Why would you give your daughter a middle name like this? Not that yours is any better.

Number of Siblings? My mom saw me when I was born and said, “Please no more!!” I am an only child.

Oranges or Apples? Apples

Phobia or Fear? Which one do you want to know about? I don’t like spiders or snakes and I just found out that I get creeped out by drains in the floor or shower.

Quote? Call unto me and I will tell you great and mighty things that you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3

Reason to Smile? Listening to my children laugh makes me smile.

Season? Late fall and winter.

Tag five more: I am sorry ladies… I tag Jenny M., Kristi E., Missy E., Sarah C., and Jen E.

Unknown Fact About Me? I am an open book so I don’t know if there is a little known fact about me. I didn’t go to college.

Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Give me a steak!

Worst Habit? Being lazy.

Xrays or Ultrasounds? Ultrasounds. You can see stuff moving around on an ultrasound.

Your favorite Food? Steak and sushi/sashimi

Zodiac? Leo

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I feel honored--I've never been tagged before!

Anonymous said...

You could have been named after your grandmother Brown.... Which would be worse???

Anonymous said...

Ooooo...I'll stick with Edwards.

Sarah Carlson said...

This is SO sad! I just NOW read this post. I am SO behind, and I had no clue I'd been tagged! Wow. I guess I'll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks for "tagging" me. :)