Friday, September 19, 2008

Stride for Fitness

Tomorrow I have to get up at 3:30 a.m. to go help set up and register people for the Stride for Fitness run (5 and 10K) and walk. Olmsted Medical Center has had this event for 26 years, and I am excited that I get to help out with it. I won’t be walking or running, but I will be there.

Today we had a final planning meeting for volunteers and I got two movie theater tickets, a long sleeve t-shirt, and a couple of other things. It was nice to get a few goodies for volunteering. Ronnie and I will have to have a date now and go to the movies. Too bad they didn’t give us a gift certificate to a resturant, too. :)

If you would like to participate come to the OMC Physical Therapy, which is on the corner of Broadway and Elton Hills. It is right down from Dunn Bros. Coffee. Registration begins around 7:00 (I think). Call OMC 288-3443 for more or better information.

Hope to see some of you there.

No comments: