Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hunter's Going Away Party

Yesterday afternoon two of Hunter's friends threw him a going away party. Everyone was able to keep it a surprise...even me, which is amazing. We started at a park and then headed over to Halie's home (one of his best friends) and had a good time. Halie's dad grilled, we went canoeing, on a row boat, played volleyball, tips, jumped on the trampoline, and just did some hanging out. Thanks Katie and Halie for a great going away party!

This is Halie...one of the girls that threw the party. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of Katie.
Some of the party goers. Not all of them are in the picture, but these are Hunter's peeps.
Hunter is the one sitting in the bottom of the canoe.

The neighbor found this little baby racoon and was trying to hand raise it since they didn't know where it's mother was.

Veronica joined us for some of the party.

I was talking to Ronnie when Veronica started snapping pictures.

Now I think that these videos are funny. I could not stop laughing at Cole. He was so cute trying to steer the row boat.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coley, you are hilarious!

yuan family said...

I love those videos of Cole..he is so cute. And I love how you are laughing at him the whole time Ebby!

We saw Ron last week at church!

Anonymous said...

im so funny

Anonymous said...

What about hunter??

Anonymous said...

O that was so funny!! Ebby I love your laff!!! Gramma Di

Haley Y. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, you made my sleepless night worth it! Cole, you are something else man. I don't know if I'm laughing more at Cole or Ebby laughing at Cole!
jen jen