Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to two great guys.

First to my wonderful husband, Ron. If you are a first time visitor to our blog my husband Ronnie has been living in Rochester, Minnesota since February. We have only seen him twice since that time. On July 1st the rest of the family will be moving back up to Rochester and we will all be under one roof again.
The Lord definately gave me a precious gift when he put Ronnie and I together. He is truly a blessing. We love you and can't wait to see you.....SOON!
This is a picture of Ronnie showing off his "man beard", which he said was a member of the family. I don't consider it a part of the family. :( Now he has this foo-man-choo thingy on his face. It better be shaved off by the time we see each other face to face.
Next is my step-dad, Walt. We call him Waltwee or Walter-wee-winski. He is a great dad and we love to be around him. He makes us all laugh. He and my mother have been married 20 years. He has been more of a dad to me than my own natural father. Thank you Waltwee for everything you do for our family. We love you!

No comments: