Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Writer's Block!!

I cannot think of a thing to write. I really want to say "HI!" and give you guys an update.........but I got nothin'.

Anyway, maybe you could leave me some ideas in the comments section.

Since I don't have anything to write I will leave you with someone else's words.

"When you look at yourself from a universal standpoint, something inside always reminds or informs you that there are bigger and better things to worry about."
-
Albert Einstein, The World as I See It.

Have a stellar day!

2 comments:

Sarah Carlson said...

Apparently we don't have any ideas of what you should write about, either! I'm thinking it's a blessing for you to have nothing to write about-- it means things are probably fairly calm in your world right now. :)

Just a little weather report while I'm commenting: we have snow, snow, snow here... but no snow days. :( The timing just hasn't been right, and it's a little annoying. At least it's making everything pretty, though.

Anonymous said...

Really, that is a blessing. You are right.

I love snow! I will be there next weekend to enjoy it. Maybe I will get snowed in.:)