Sunday, January 6, 2008

I got my hairs did

Yesterday I went to use one of my Christmas presents. My lovely uncle-in-law gave me a trip to the hair salon to have my hair cut and colored. Two hours later I have 6 inches of my hair cut off and I went darker. I decided to heck with the magazines. Dark is what I was born with and if it makes me look older and harsher then so be it.

I have also decided that I will keep my hair shoulder length or above. It is just much easier to deal with. Besides I don't have good hair for long hair...if that makes any sense. Here is a before picture of Ronnie and I at the beach on Christmas day and then an after picture of my new hair did.
Before
After

7 comments:

yuan family said...

I like the new haircut! When do you guys come back to Rochester? You will have to let us know!

Anonymous said...

We will be there this next weekend arriving on Friday and leaving on Monday. We will all be back by the end of July. Will you guys be at church this weekend? Would love to see you!

Rachel and Hans said...

ebby - i didn't get your e-mail! try again when you have a chance! :-) i like the new hair - a change is always refreshing, isn't it??

Anonymous said...

I will try again when I get home. I have there information there. Sorry about that. When I didn't hear back from you I figured something was up.

Rachel and Hans said...

ok - sounds good!

TAV said...

ebby,
nice 'do! i love it! safe travels to the roch! :)
tara

Anonymous said...

wow, mom, i love it! the back layers are so cute. and dark is definitely your color. i'm jealous!