Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Stuff

Here are some random things that are running through my head at the moment. Hold on tight...this is actually what went through my mind in about a 60 second span.
  1. English graduates from the Defense Language Institute at the end of February. Yeah Enggy!!
  2. SO many of my friends are having or just had a baby. I love my children, but I am SO glad I am not having a baby right now. I am too old.
  3. My children fight a lot.
  4. My mom is awsome!
  5. My mom is a good cook.
  6. I hate to cook.
  7. I haven't lost anymore weight and I need to get on it!
  8. Veronica fell down some stairs yesterday and hurt her bum.
  9. How will her bum effect her tryouts tomorrow?
  10. Tomorrow is Monday.
  11. Ugh! Tomorrow is Monday!
  12. I need to start thinking about our move back to Minnesota.
  13. Darn it! Tomorrow is Monday and I don't want to go to work.
  14. I really wish I didn't have to work.
  15. It seems like English has been gone for a long time and it hasn't even been a month yet.
  16. Should I go to school?
  17. I don't think that they have classes for professional greeters.
  18. Is there such a job as a professional greeter. If so I think I would be good at it.
  19. Why do people in Minnesota call it Duck, Duck, Grey Duck instead of the real name Duck, Duck, Goose?
  20. What is a grey duck?
  21. I don't want to answer the door.
  22. Thankfully the door wasn't for me because I wasn't going to get up and go to it.
  23. Am I starting to get grumpy?
  24. Why, I think that I am!
  25. Poor kids.

Well that was the conversation that I was having with myself. Pretty sad isn't it.

Here is another little point. My hair is falling out. I use to have very think hair, but now it isn't so thick. Now don't tell me that the average person looses between 50 and 150 hairs a day. I know this. If that was all that I was loosing I wouldn't care. I am talking handfulls several times a day, plus ones that I find all over my clothes, the furniture, the bed, etc. Way more than 150 hairs per day. It is so weird. The thing is that I have always wanted to wear a really long haired wig...so if my hair does fall out that is what I am going to get. I can take it off to style it, wash and dry it, and then put it back on. Not like having long hair that is stuck to your head. I am not a long hair person because I can't style it, but if I could put it on one of those form things then I could fix it and then slip it on.

There was something else that was going on here, but I can't remember what it was. I guess this is just one of those nights where my brain isn't exactly working properly.

I hope you all have a great week ahead.

Ebby Ray

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Walmart hires professional greeters, and you probably are old enough. You don't even have to stand, pull up one of those electric carts and say hello!!!

me

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT!!!!! LOVE it!!!!

Anonymous said...

ENGLISH GRADUATES!!! Is your family going out to California for her graduation??

Anonymous said...

We are trying to but don't know yet if it will happen. If any one gets to go it will probably just be my mom and I. Girls weekend!!

How are things going at school? You can always e-mail me at ray.ebby@gmail.com if you want.

TAV said...

Come to graduation!!!!!!!
<3 tara

Anonymous said...

Ebby, you crack me up. Such a goofball, that's why we love you so.

Deanna said...

Well, if your hair DOES fall out, you can get your self a Cher wig and become an impersonator! I hear they make great money!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooooo...now that is a good idea. I would just have to loose about 100 pounds and I would be good to go. Now I have to find out how to you get on the impersonator tour...Ronnie could be Elvis!!! Elvis and Cher on tour. That is awsome!!