Saturday, January 26, 2008

Rainy Saturday Morning

I no longer have writer's block. So here goes!!

It is rainy and cold outside this morning. A perfect day to sleep in and stay under the covers even after you wake up. Which is exactly what I did this morning. I slept until about 9:30 and just stayed all bundled up until about 10. It was nice. Also, have you ever really paid attention to the thoughts that float through your head when you are laying in bed groggy and foggy? Mine are incredibly silly and random. I need to write some of them down and share them sometime for a good laugh.

Just a little update on the family: Veronica is trying out for softball this week. She has been doing conditioning for the past couple of weeks. Each day she comes home with a new body-part pain to share with us. She is pretty excited.

Hunter is trying out for track. He informed us the other day that he wants to run long distances. So the grandparents hooked him up in the shoe department and he tries out on Monday.You go boy! I wish I had that desire in me. I just never have. Give me a bike, I can ride for hours. Give me a pool or the ocean, I can swim and play for hours. I just don't like to run.

I have a show at House of Blues tonight. Then, tomorrow is David Copperfield. Unfortunately I won't be able to write too much about that. I have to sign a confidentiality agreement. So if I publish a blog entry about it they'll send government agents from the MSA- Magical Secrets Agency and you'll never here from me again. They will make me "disappear."

One more thing. When the group U2 comes out with something new, in my life, it is cause for celebration. I love and enjoy music. It is a huge part of my life, obviously. But I don't get too excited over that many things pertaining to musicins or music groups...except U2. With that said, U2 is coming out with a movie called U23D. Here is a link to the website. Check out the trailer. http://www.u23dmovie.com/ It is a concert footage movie filmed in digital 3D and is supposed to be ground breaking in the movie industry. I loooked it up online and it is coming to my area on Feb. 15 I can't wait. I will be one of those dweebs in line out front of the movie theater like you see at Lord of the Rings or Star wars movies. I can hardly wait.

5 comments:

Missy Eagen said...

the MSA..... ROFL...

Sarah Carlson said...

I love U2, too! You'll have to post a blog after seeing the film. I looked at the trailer, but was hoping for more... I checked and the film will play in Rochester on the 15th, too. I probably can't go (given the timing), so I'll look for your full report!

Anonymous said...

vegas?

yuan family said...

I like swimming and biking as well but hate running!

Rachel and Hans said...

go hunter! long distance running rocks! :-)

don't listen to kristen!!