Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahhhhhhh! Refreshed!

What a wonderful 5 days I have had. Each day was just perfect!

Wednesday: Absolutely nothing! I got to read and take 2 naps!!
Thursday: Sleep in...then a date at the movies with Cole while Hunter went to a water park with a friend.
Friday: To the cities with Heidi and Jennifer. I got to go to Trader Joes and pick up some "Three Buck Chuck" for Ronnie as well as shop at Ikea. Lunch was delicious at the MOA.
Saturday: Sleep in again, Hunter band practice...Cole, Hunt and I went to church and then bowling afterwards with our friend Alex J. Some other friends met us there.
Sunday: Sleep in....again!!! Laundry, cleaning, and reading.

Even though I spent some of my vacation cleaning and doing laundry it was exactly what I had planned to do. Top of my list next to hanging out with my boys.

I got to talk to either Ronnie each day while he and Veronica were in Nor. Cal. Sounds like they had such a great time. I toldthem to stick English in one of the suitcases and bring her back with them. I can't wait to see them tonight. I am also sure that there will be some great pictures of their adventures. I made sure Veronica took her camera with her so they could document everything.

Hope you all have a great week!!!!

No comments: