Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Opinions Wanted

Before Ronnie and Veronica get on here with pictures from their trip I wanted to ask everyone something.

I was reading a magazine today, Real Simple, one of my favorite mags, and again I was faced with this Swap Party idea. It had some great tips in there for how to make a swap party work. I really want to do this, but I am not sure if anyone is interested.

Would you be interested in a Swap Party? Please let me know if you would like to partake in a party like this and if you would what kind of items you would like to swap.

I am really enjoying the thought of "reduce, reuse and recycle", but not to sure if anyone else is.

Your opinions and comments are appreciated!

Ebby Ray

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about swapping clothes, books, movies, children's toys to just name a few.

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

I love that magazine.

If I DID live close ... which I don't ... I wouldn't want to swap since I mostly just want to "rid".

:)

The Spann Fam said...

ebby! i just read that in my 'real simple' too and i totally thought of you, as you recently blogged about something similar. I totally want to do it...

Sarah Carlson said...

I could be interested. Depends on what you decide to swap. I can't think of much off the top of my head. I do have candles to get rid of right now. And I have some other random stuff. Let me know what you decide.

Unknown said...

I'd be interested, Ebby. Not sure what I could swap...I have some clothes I don't really wear anymore since my "real world" is in my house and I don't want to wear "dry clean only" clothes with kids :) I have shoes I will never wear and have hardly worn. We have lots of toys but I'm not sure if I would be able to swap any of those at the moment. DVD's maybe...not sure if I would want to permanently swap them but maybe trade for a bit?

See you on Tuesday!