Thursday, April 16, 2009

My House

I have been blog hopping again. While hopping around from blog to blog I saw all of these great photos. Unfortunately I don't know who to give credit to for taking the picutres or who's "stuff" is in the pictures. Just know that none of it is mine. :)

These are pictures of my future house.
Do I think that I will have these things? No!
Would I spend the money on these things? No!
Would I take them if someone offered it to me for free? Why, yes.....yes, I would!

Here is my future house. I love the rock on this house and the front porch.

This would be what you would see when you came in the front door. Every house in Minnesota should have this on their wall.
This would be our office/craft room.
Now I can't decide which kitchen I would like to have. I just love the high ceilings in the first one. I also Like the beams on the ceiling and how everything is white, silver and black.
I really like this one, too. A ladder in your kitchen!?!?! How awsome is that. Also, the subway tile on the backsplash.
I am not a fan of this one for some reason. It is white...has subway tile...but I am just not a fan. What I do really like is the island. That makes me drool for some reason.
This would be my dining room. Three things that I like about this room. 1) eating 2) books 3) a sun room.....all in one room. How awsome is that!?
Here is my bedroom. Again....white.
This would be my porch. Isn't that bed swing just the bomb? Lazy days...rain or shine...would be spent out there.
The porch would lead out to the backyard where you would find a tree bench. Again...lazy days....with a book.
Now if I couldn't have the above house I would have a loft. Something like this...
This is way cool! I see so many different possibilities in this room. This would be after our children have moved out of the house. Just Ronnie and I living in the city. Walking to the little bistro or the bakery down the street.
I have to quit blog hopping!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh man oh man oh man. This is why I don't subscribe to home magazines anymore. You have awesome taste, girl. I so want that porch and swing bed thing. Sigh . . . want.

Unknown said...

I think I will have to do that "shoes off please" thing on the wall! I love that!!!

the j-crew said...

Oy ve, those are awesome!
I agree Kristi about the magazines. They get me in trouble with a bad case of "wanties."

Jen Elder said...

Great pictures! I love the front porch too, someday that would be nice to have. Do you notice a pattern in all of your dream rooms? They're all bright and sunny! You must love the sunshine :)