Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Elijah

In 2003 our family moved to Rochester with our good friends, John and Wendi. John was accepted into the Mayo Medical School, and Ronnie and I just tagged along.

Fast forward to 2008...After 5 years of infertility and four failed IVF attemps, John and Wendi brought home little Isaac. What an incredible story his adoption is. Anyway, in June Wendi found out that she was pregnant! If I remember correctly she had quit taking all of her medications for IVF with the exception of one. That meant that this baby was conceived without medical intervention! What a modern day miracle.

I will admit that I am very sad that I will not be able to get to hold this little guy for quite some time. You can see a picture of his older brother Isaac and I on the side bar of our blog. Just isn't in the cards for me to get down there any time soon.

Anyway, let me introduce you to Elijah. What a handsome little guy he is.
Also, if you want to read one of the best written stories I have read in a long time go here http://flakymn.blogspot.com/2009/02/elijah-lukes-entrance-to-world-by-jb.html

Ronnie and I both admitted that it brought us to tears as we read it. Grab a tissue before you get to their blog.

Congratulations to John and Wendi. We loveyou both very much and are very happy for you.

1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Uncle Ronnie & Aunt Ebby,

I can't wait to meet you both! My parents tell me you are way cool!

Love, Elijah