Thursday, August 5, 2010

Road Trip

Even though Ronnie was exhausted and jet lagged after returning from Cambodia he indulged me this past Sunday. I told him I would drive if he would just ride along. We headed over to Nelson, Wisconsin after church and toured around the country side. We then went to the Stone Barn resturant outside of Nelson. Oh My Goodness! Not only was the food delicious, but the resturant was so cool.

The best part of the day was that I got to spend 6+ hours with my husband. No cell phones, no computers, no one else....just the two of us riding along and having great conversation. It was wonderful!

Anyway....during the afternoon we would stop so Ronnie could snap some pics.








3 comments:

the j-crew said...

Nice!

Chinwe said...

Gorgeous pictures! Where is that? Ireland? :)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.