Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Little Story

So the story goes like this....

Backstory: Ronnie, Cole and I were in the living room watching some forgetable tv show. The phone rang. Ronnie picked up the phone and looked at the caller ID.

Ronnie said to whoever would listen, "Elizabeth Anderson? Who is Elizabeth Anderson?"

Because she was listening, Ebby said, "Thats English (our daughter) you big dummy!"

Ronnie said, "OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" as he smacked himself in the forehead. Then he proceeded to answer the phone while laughing really hard.

Thankfully, as he shared the story with English she laughed, too.

I laughed, rolled my eyes, and left the room.

THE END

8 comments:

Kristi said...

Love it!

the j-crew said...

hahahahaha!!!

Schuster Fam said...

huh...that is funny. But NOT as funny as the time you fell in the poop...

Elizabeth said...

That is hysterical! I can just see Ron's face!

The McCutcheons said...

Is this what happend when you get old? ;-)

The McCutcheons said...

Maybe I am too old...I cannot even spell "happens". Sorry, the "d" is right next to the "s". I shouldn't type in the dark!

TAV said...

this is awesome!

Alyssa said...

Thanks for the smile Ray Family :)