Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Par-tay

Well I don't have pictures of Veronica's party last night, but I do have some silly ones that I took of Veronica and Hunter before the party. Of course Veronica was excited to be having friends over so she was in a silly mood. I was trying to take pictures of Hunter's new hair cut. Here are the pictures in order.

Veronica looking very cute with one of the wild flowers from behind our house. Hunter's new haircut.
Another try at Hunter's new haircut.
Another try at Hunter's new haircut. I don't know if he is getting mad at me for laughing so hard or Veronica for being silly.
Mom, "Let me take a picture of you guys standing side by side to see how tall you guys are."
Veronica, "Ok."
Mom, "Let's try that again and stand up this time, V."
Hunter very happy that he is getting ready to pass his sister in height.
Me trying one more time to get a picture of Hunter and his haircut.
One more try. After this I gave up.
I thought I would throw this picture in of what Ronnie called "The Best Fire Ever!"
Thankfully it didn't rain last night and it was just a touch cool so that having a fire didn't make us all sweat. I had a great time last night. It was fun hanging out with Veronica's friends and just sitting around telling stories. Happy Birthday, Veronica!





1 comment:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Victoria!!! Happy birthday chick!