Friday, January 30, 2009

All About ME!!!

I have been tagged several times on Facebook to list some odd number of things about me. I thought that I would put it here on our blog instead.

1) First name…Elizabeth (did everyone know that?)
2) Middle name…Edwards (bet you didn’t know that one!)
3) Last name is legally Brown-Ray, but I only use the Ray.
4) I have lived in 9 different states
5) I have lived in 20 different zip codes
6) I have been married 17 years
7) I have two daughters
8) I have two sons
9) That makes 4 children total
10) I have one husband
11) I use to play basketball in middle and high school
12) I showed horses until I was 19
13) I was a nationally ranked tennis player
14) I worked at a Thoroughbred Farm in Tennessee
15) One of the horses I worked with ran in the Kentucky Derby
16) It lost :(
17) My favorite color is blue…or red….or browns…I can’t decide
18) I am 41
19) Blue eyes
20) Yes my hair is naturally dark
21) Yes I color it to cover the grey
22) No I don’t mind you knowing my age.
23) My husband is my bestest-best friend
24) When I was little there were 13 Elizabeth’s alive in my family
25) 4 of us were Elizabeth Brown
26) My oldest daughter is Elizabeth Brown…that makes 5
27) Only one of our children goes by their first name…and it isn’t my oldest.
28) I am an only child
29) So is my mom
30) I am 5’8”
31) My weight is…. absolutely non of your business
32) I need to rearrange my living room so that I don’t want to move
33) I hate to cook
34) I can know all about you with in a few minutes of meeting you…yes I know that I am annoying because of that.
35) I am a big dork.
36) Do is my husband
37) So are my children
38) We have a dog
39) His name is smalls
40) I love to read
41) I use to take pictures all the time
42) One of my pictures was in a surfing magazine
43) Another of my pictures the City of Myrtle Beach used for their envelopes and a brochure (is that right mom? Or did they use it for something else, too)
44) I don’t like rollercoaster’s
45) I don’t like taking off in planes
46) I like board games
47) I know a lot of useless facts
48) I don’t know a lot of useful facts
49) I don’t have any living grandparents
50) I am southern, but don’t like southern fried foods

So there you go…some useless and random facts about me. The two that are the craziest are number 4 and 5. Can anyone beat that?

7 comments:

The McCutcheons said...

I am amazed that you've kept track of #4 and #5. What an exciting woman you are!! :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, your count on the states is incorrect. I counted and you have lived in 10 states. Did you forget Florida??? That would also add at least one more zip code :) Your picture was used as the cover of a brochure for the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce. Be sure and tell the whole picture taking story.... Fortunately only 2 of the Elizabeth's went by Elizabeth and they became Elizabeth E and Elizabeth I when we were all together. Can't wait to see if English breaks the string....

Diane said...

I feel like I have learned so much about you Ebby! You are a very interesting woman! Love you.

Elizabeth said...

That last one's funny -- I'm a yankee and I love southern fried foods! Go figure! :-)

the j-crew said...

I feel very happy that I knew absolutely all of that already! I'm glad I know you that well!

TAV said...

very interesting post!!!

Karin said...

Love your random facts. So interesting. And if you want any help with #32, I'm ALWAYS up for rearranging furniture!!!