Monday, November 10, 2008

Good Friends

Last Sunday afternoon our friends Wayne and Jennifer, Brandon and Heidi, and their children all came over to our house for dinner. While we were eating the subject of a Girls Night Out (GNO) came up. We decided that we were going to some how get together this past Friday night. Well it worked out that we were all able to get away from our husbands, children and responsibilities for 2 hours.

I didn't know that my friends had gotten together and decided to surprise me with our destination. We ended up going to a new sushi place here in town called Sushiitto. It was so good! Better than the food was the company. I hadn't realized how much I needed to get out and have a GNO. Not only did we eat good food, but we laughed so hard that Heidi was worried that we were bothering the other diners or we were going to be asked to leave. Jennifer and I didn't care so we kept laughing (by the way so did Heidi).

Thank you ladies...I needed that. Below are the three of us at Sushiitto.

me, Heidi and Jennifer
Jennifer and Heidi
Now I probably shouldn't include this, but I can't help myself. Here is Jennifer with her new Blackberry. I WANT ONE!!
I had such a great time, and can't wait until we can do it again. Knowing that we were moving back here to you and your families help us make our decision to come back to Rochester. Thank you for blessing me with your friendship.
By the way...I have been meaning to ask Heidi if Brandon got fed Friday night? Just curious!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ah, good friends...there's nothing sweeter. Couldn't you guys have come up with something better than sushi though?! YIKES! Anyone for chocolate pie? (maybe it's just me...)

Jen Elder said...

Jennifer will soon realize why they nickname them "crackberries"! They're very addicting. I have one for work and it's hard not to check your email constantly. Plus you can go on Facebook and everything. You might be better without one :)

Unknown said...

I appreciate your friendship girl. I am so glad you are back. And just to set the record straight, I was not worried that we would kicked out. Just thought we might since we were so loud. And if we were kicked out it would have been worth it.

Unknown said...

Forgot to let you know Ebby that I did not feed Brandon.

Unknown said...

Forgot to let you know Ebby that I did not feed Brandon.

Anonymous said...

Way to funny!!!!

the j-crew said...

GNO should be a weekly thing! We needed laughter and sushi (yes sushi Delilah!). So far I'm handling my crackberry addiction pretty well Jen :). I was actually using the camera in that shot. My fav.