Friday, August 29, 2008

You're Killing Me "Smalls"

We have a new family member. "Smalls" joined us Thursday night. He is a 14 week old Shih Tsu. I can't say that I got very much sleep last night. He barked and cried all night long. It was all ok when I came upstairs this morning and saw his little face looking at me through the door of his crate. Smalls has already made himself right at home in his short time with us.

Smalls is a rescue dog that came to us with all of the things a little puppy needs in life. A crate, toys, food, and water and food bowls. What a deal.

Can any of you name the movie where we got the name "Smalls" from? Only the Rays would name their dog "Smalls". I hope he doesn't get picked on by all the neighborhood dogs.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!!! :-)

hope to see you guys (and have a chance to chat!) at church sometime soon!

TAV said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. i want a doggie!!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the family Smalls..... Can't wait to meet you in person.

Ray said...

The one and only SANDLOT!!!!!
I know I don't ever comment but I have been keeping up with you guys lately. Tell everyone I said hi.
- Ray Kit

Anonymous said...

You got it Ray!! Sandlot! Hope all is well with you guys and that the storms stay away.

Anonymous said...

that is not a dog.

The McCutcheons said...

I cannot wait until my kids are old enough to watch Sandlot. You're a brave woman. A new dog is like a new baby! We will never get a pet but we did have four kids in four years. :( Maybe, we should have bought a dog. :)