Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What a busy week this has been. I have been meaning to post for a few days but never seem to get around to it. School hasn't started yet and I am already feeling like I should slow down.

Let's see...the first thing I want to share is that ENGLSIH IS COMING HOME!! Unless something else happens to the poor girl she should be home on Thursday. I think that if they mess her paperwork up one more time she just might hurt someone. From Rochester she will head out to Travis AFB in Northern California.

Second...Walt-wee sent this hat to Cole after he broke his arm. It is so funny. I came upstairs the other night and he was just sitting on the couch with this hat on. The kids love it. There is no grandparent-grandkids story behind such a hat. Walt saw someone with one on one day and just had to have one. They searched for and actually drove to the other end of the beach to get one. When Walt heard that Cole broke his arm he decided that Cole should have the hat. It has been a source of laughter here for the past couple of days.
Thirdly...Here is the newest member of our group, Micah. I wish I could say that he was named after Hunter, but that just isn't the case. In a round about way his older sister named him. This little guy is so cute, and has a head full of jet black hair. Below are his parents, Brandon and Heidi at the hospital. We went to see him his first day and he visited with us for about 30 minutes with his eyes open. Little babies are so perfect.



1 comment:

The McCutcheons said...

Well, now Carter wants a BIG hat like that. :) Mark really doesn't tell me anything. This is how I find out about church stuff. Ebby, you're my lifeline!