Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Snippets

Here are just a few random things going on at our house:

  • Hunter and the school jazz band are playing at the North Myrtle Beach government building today. NMB is celebrating it's 40th year.
  • Ronnie gets here in 1 week.
  • John and Wendi's baby was due yesterday.
  • My last day at work is a week from tomorrow.
  • I will be working with my mom at the Beach Boys concert this coming Saturday.
  • One week from Friday we get to go to Kentucky for a wedding. Bethany, our cousin, is getting married on May 17th.
  • I leave on May 19th to go to John and Wendi's to see their new baby. He better hurry up and get here.
  • I am the only one going to Florida. Ronnie will be staying here with the kids.
  • This past Monday I scheduled our moving truck. Now I have to pack everything. Ugh.
  • Did I mention that Ronnie will be here in 1 week?
  • I have to get a job in Minnesota. Ugh.
  • We are trying to buy a house. Yea!
  • Does anyone recognize the house we are buying in the pictures below?

This will be our first time buying a house. We have been perpetual renters over the last 16 years. It is about time we put down some roots. It is almost in the same neighborhood that we lived in before. For those of you who had been to our old house on 4th Ave. NW...this house is across Elton Hills from where we use to live. I am sure some of you have actually been to this house. There had to be a cookout or two there at some point over the 4 years of medical school.

Any guesses?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know where that house is!!! I go by it on my run through the neighborhood. You would be down the hill from us!! Now guess who I am...

Anonymous said...

Running...neighborhood...I'm guessing you go to CCC...Running...checks our blog...Runner...Down the hill...runner...I'm thinking...I'm thinking...

I got nothing. Who are you and if you read our blog why haven't you left a comment before?

Do you live on Telemark?

Anonymous said...

You got it baby! And I don't usually leave comments because I enjoy reading, not commenting : ) Now we can just roll our kids down the hill when they want a hug from Ms. Ebby! Can't wait to see you...

Anonymous said...

I thought it was you after I thought about for a little bit. Then I realized that Telemark comes out above that house. How fun!! You can send the kids down anytime! And I mean that. Hey, Veronica can come up and babysit, too. This is going to be fun!!!

TAV said...

JASON'S HOUSE??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you would check our blog or if you were too busy. Yep, Jasons house.

Anonymous said...

i know that house, ebby!!

i think jason capo used to rent it...is that possible? and...some friends of ours rented it many years ago while they were in the process of building. weird! i LOVE the location, though. so happy for you guys that you found a house!

p.s. if you go directly behind the house and through the woods up the hill, that is where i grew up!

p.p.s. jennadaire - i don't know who you are, but i grew up on 20th street (right at the end of telemark!)

Anonymous said...

Rachel:

Jason actually owns it. We are buying it from him.

Anonymous said...

oh - now i just read tara's comment...i guess she beat me to the guess! :-)

jason still owns it? i seriously love that house. i love the elton hills area.

Anonymous said...

I do too. I am glad we get to go back to the same area we were in before. Lots of trees and wildlife.