Saturday, May 24, 2008

My trip to Kentucky

As Ronnie said in the previous post our family went to Kentucky last weekend for a wedding. Our little...well not so little anymore...cousin got married. Can you believe I left my camera at the house? Well I am sure that some of you can believe that, but I was sad that I didn't get any pictures of the bride or any of the families that we hadn't seen in a long time. It really was like a reunion of sorts.

We had a great time at the wedding as well as at Ronnie's sisters house. The Wilson's opened their house up to us for the weekend. We had a great time playing the Wii and just hanging out. Here are some pictures from the weekend.
The Wilson Family: Sam, Mike, Jessie, Deanna and Grace

Ronnie and his sister, Deanna

Cole and his cousin, Jessie, who he loves very much!

Mike Wilson relaxing while watching Wii games.

Cousin Grace and Veroinca...being weird as usual.


All the kids laughing at who knows what.

The kids again. Front: Sam, Veronica and Jessie. Back: Hunter, Grace and Cole.

All the kids being goofy.

Sam in Wii action.

Ronnie in Wii action.

Some how Grace makes it look cool.

Mike Wilson in Wii action.

Veronica and Hunter

Hunter, Veronica and Ronnie

Hunter and Cole

I thought that I would save one of the best pictures for last. This is Percy...the Wilson's cat. The shoe beside him is a size 9 men's shoe. Look how big that cat is. This is one of the biggest cats I have ever seen. He is also one of the coolest cats.

We had such a good time in Kentucky. I wish it had lasted a little longer. Thank you Wilson's for letting us hang out. Congratulations to Bethany and Jeremy on their wedding. If anyone has pictures from the wedding could you please send me some. I know...I'm a looser.

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Hey...sorry I haven't updated my blog. It is on the lsit of things to do today! Grace has some photos whtat i will get her to download and post on my blog for you. It was soooo much fun! It got very quiet at my house after you left. I think that I love the most is that we are the goofiest family that I know. We can even make the words, "doorknob" or "candlebara" funny. We are such dorks!!! Love you al!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you's...I just sent you all 140 something pictures that I took at the wedding and during our visit. Very cute ones of your family, I might add!! I love you guys and it was so very nice to see you again!!!! Stay goofy, I love it!!! OH and the Fu Man Chu is a bit funky, I'm with the kids on this one, cuz!! :) Love, Carla