Tuesday, July 6, 2010

All together!

I finally had all of my children under one roof this weekend. Of course I made them all go and take pictures together. My mom and I wandered around dowtown Rochester, while Ronnie and the kids went and found some spots to take pictures. It took a while to get serious, but they finally got some good ones.

My mom, Beth and I waiting for everyone to get finished.

Seriously? On the goose? Seriously?!?!?!

This wasn't a wade pool. It was one of the fountains dowtown.
Hunter decided to go check out the dolphine in the fountain. Again....seriously?!
I honesly have no idea
Poor Tim (my soon to be son-in-law)
This is Ninja...English had just left and he was looking for her.
English and Tim....and the flying boy.
All my kiddos
English and Tim.
Skipping? Must have been English's idea.
Awwwww......English, Tim and the engagement ring


The dogs were hiding
Phantom

6 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Whose dogs are these?

What wonderful pics.

What is the big day for English.

In my book she is still 12.

TAV said...

Great photos!!

the j-crew said...

The one of English and Tim against the wall should be there announcement photo. Those are cute pictures!

Ebby Ray said...

The dogs are English and Tim's new puppies.

They aren't quite sure what the actual "day" will be, but they are eloping before he deploys again in October.

The McCutcheons said...

My favorite is of their heads on the grass! I make my kids do the same pose. :) Love it!!

TAV said...

i see a picture of the "newlyweds"- any wedding photos??