Thursday, August 27, 2009

Awwwww, I don't want to go

I don't know about your children, but mine can express themselves sometimes. This past weekend it was me that said, "Awww, I don't want to go." Poor Ronnie had to put up with me not wanting to go to the "Kansas" concert. I don't really like concerts all that much. Anyway, I had to apologize for my attitude the next morning. I did end up going to the concert by the way.

Yesterday when I got home from work I told the kids to get shoes on that we were going out. I had learned a valuable lesson from Sunday. Don't give them an opportunity to say awwwww. I just told them to get in the car. My lesson saved me from a lot of headache.

We drove to the backside of Quarry Hill Park. Yesterday was beautiful so around 6:00 it was perfect. Not a lot of bugs since it is a little cool out. The kids were dragging their feet at first. Then we got to this creek and a train tressel. Pretty cool for two boys who wanted to throw rocks in the water and a girl who likes to take pictures. I also had my camera with me and took a few shots.
Veronica was giving me some pointers with my camera. We decided to try them out. This is when the kids stopped dragging their feet and started having fun.



















Smalls wanted to get in on the action. Isn't he just a cutie.


C is for Cole


H is for Hunter
V is for Veronica


I took this next picture right after Cole stepped in a big pile of poop off in the grass.




7 comments:

Kristi said...

Very fun pictures! I enjoyed this a lot. It's so hard to be spontaneous with all the busyness, so good for you! I used to take random pictures of the kids (don't we all when they're little?). I need to do that more. On Sunday the four of us went to play tennis, and I really was having an Awww moment. But I'm so glad I went.

Ebby Ray said...

I have an awwwwww moment every morning when my alarm goes off.

Joia said...

These pictures are Awesome! I'm Very impressed with the "V" for Veronica! Were the boys actually in the motion of falling back as you took the picture??

Ebby Ray said...

Yes they were. They were holding hands and let go on "three". I just happened to take it at the right moment. It was a good time.

TAV said...

your kids are gorgeous! as are you! (and ronnie, too :))

the j-crew said...

You seriously have the cutest kids. I LOVE how you guys have fun together and make it up as you go along. I'm so happy to learn from you!!

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=dj mix pro 3.00 ?
I noticed the phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg