Friday, April 25, 2008

Where is Spring!?

Okay this is ridiculous! Where is spring? Where is the sun? I konw that April showers bring may flowers...blah, blah, blah. But geez! It's time for some sunny days. I doesn't help when my lovely wife calls and says, "Yeah, it's 80 degrees and perfect here today." One hour later: "I was wrong. It is 83 and perfect." Cruel...just cruel. Oh well.

The good news is that I get to go back to SC in 20 days. It will be so good to see my family and have some human contact. I am not referring to the naughty kind either. I am talking about hugs from the kids, hugs from Ebby, curling up on the couch with them, layin' together watching TV, etc., etc. There is something to that. I am missing that A-LOT! I have tons of friends here, but no one to hug or whatever on a regular basis.

Anyway, have an amazing day. God's love is all around you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you very much!!

Kristi said...

Naughty kind? What's that?

Anonymous said...

You know: "human contact".....with the human I am "married" to.....get it?