Sunday, May 2, 2010

Where art thou June and July

I have some great things coming up in my life. I can't wait for June to get here...June 12th to be exact. My second oldest child will be graduating from high school. What a milestone in our lives. I am so proud of Veronica. This year she worked on the year book, she designed the t-shirt for the school play, and now she is an intern for a local photography studio (I will write more about that later). Graduation...is just around the corner. In July another great thing is happening. English will be coming to Minnesota for a visit. She will be returning from Kuwait in June then she and her guy, Tim, are coming out to see us. It has been way too long since I have been able to hug my little girl. Well I guess I shouldn't call her that anymore...she turns 22 in June. She's not so little anymore.

I thought that I would include these pictures of English over in Kuwait. I feel so bad for her having to work so hard out in the desert. How can then be so cruel to my little girl?
This is the scarf English wears during sand storms. Teen Age Mutant Ninja Turtles! I wonder where my kids get their goofiness?
I really can't wait for June and July. This is going to be a great summer! Even better that my mom will be here in July and my mother-in-law, Jan, may possibly be here at the end of May. What a great summer this is going to be!

2 comments:

English said...

thanks for the post mom! would like to say that the first picture of bdus is from travis. not that we don't play a lot of spades here, of course. speaking of, kicked butt in a game today! you should be proud of my card skills

TAV said...

Congrats, Veronica!
Have fun w/ your girls!