Friday, February 12, 2010

It's Been Way Too Long

I can not believe I haven't posted anything since Christmas. I guess time flies when you are having fun...or something like that. I don't even know why I haven't put anything up on here. Odd.

Well it really isn't odd. I don't really have anything to put up on here. We seem to be busy all the time, but I couldn't tell you what we do. I guess being parents of two teenagers and one 11 year old is like that. All you do is run them around.
I don't have any pictures, funny stories, or anything else to share. Well I could show you a picture of my finger where I had it operated on, but that was a little gross so I won't do that. I could tellyou about all the kids and Ronnie being sick, but I won't do that either. I could share with you that it is beautiful outside...smalls like spring, but I won't do that since some of my family and friends are getting cold rain and snow on the east coast.
So I don't really have anything to blog about.






1 comment:

The McCutcheons said...

I want to see pictures of your latest projects. (like the table that your making and the shutters that you hung) :)