Friday, July 27, 2007

Another Dinner...Yummm!!

We went over to the Deiter's last night for dinner. It was so fun. It's too bad our families din't connect sooner. They are really a great couple. Heidi is on the worship team with me, and she volunteers in the children's ministry with Ebby. Her husband Michael is a Pharm. Rep for Roche. They have two little girls. We ate BBQ kabobs and a plethera of other delicious foods. Half of which they MADE us bring home.

Our house is an absolute wreck! We have boxes and stuff everywhere. We are having the yard sale tomorrow. So we will be able to move a bunch of stuff down into the garage for easy loading of the moving truck...NEXT FRIDAY!!! IT is unbelieveable that we are moving next week. Iy still feels like we have a ton of stuff to do. We got our address. We will be living on Barnacle Ln. in Little River SC. Barnacle Ln. ...only at the beach. I LOVE IT!!

THis weekend will be my last time playing worship at CCC. My emotions are not mixed. I am going to be sad. There may even be tears. It has been one of the extreme joys I have experienced living here. I hope I find this again in MB.

Gotta go for now. I am having lunch with Dan Howe.

No comments: