Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Name Witheld

If you live in Rochester, MN and know who I am referring to, please do not leave a comment with her name in it. I would like to keep this as private as possible.

Please be in prayer for a young lady of Rochester, MN. Last night she overdosed on prescription medicaiton. She actually took a lethal dose of Effexor. She was taken to the hospital and so far has had no side effects from the overdose.

I don't want to go into much more detail than that. Like I said I would like to keep this as private as possible. She is a friend of Veronica's from when we lived there before and I am trying to give her privacy while asking for prayer support for her.

Please pray that the doctors are able to help her through this situation and find out the reason for her taking so much medication at one time. I am not sure that she was trying to harm herself or what her reasoning is, but hopefully the doctors will get to the bottom of it. Other than praying for the doctors I don't know what else to ask for. Just let the Lord lead you.

Thank you in advance for the prayers.

Ebby Ray

No comments: